Survey on discrimination
During the first months of our project we conducted a survey on discrimination in our schools. This was held at the same time, between December 2017 and January 2018, in all four participating schools in Germany, Greece, Romania and Italy. We asked students of age 15-17 the following 5 questions:
1) In which areas of life do people experience discrimination most often?
2) On the basis of which criteria are people most often discriminated?
3) At what age do people experience discrimination most often?
60 and older
4) I have experienced discrimination in my life…
At least once
More than once
5) What can be done against discrimination?
The results of this survey are depicted in the following charts: